16 Health Benefits of Cucumber
Posted by Iheme Edmond On October 1, 2017
Take a handful of solid green cucumbers, dark and pop in your cart. Congratulations! You just bought a fruit (yes, cool the cake is a fruit, not a vegetable), full of good health!
Here is a short list of impressive health benefits that a cucumber carries:
1.Keeps you hydrated: If you are too busy to drink enough water, they are specified in a fresh cucumber, which is 96 percent water.You will be glad you did!
2. Heat of fights, both inside and out: Eat cucumber, and your body gets heartburn relief. Apply cucumber on your skin, and sunburn relief is obtained.
3.It Eliminates Toxins: All the water in the cucumber acts as a virtual broom, sweeping waste out of your system. With regular use, the cucumber is known to dissolve kidney stones.
4. It is lavished with vitamins. A B and C, which boost immunity, give you energy and keep you radiant. Give more power to extract cucumber juice with carrot and spinach.
5. Supplies for minerals on the skin: magnesium, potassium, silicon. So there are many treatments with cucumber in spas.
6. Helps weight loss. Enjoy cucumbers in salads and soups. My favorite dish? crunchy cucumber sticks with low fat yogurt cream sauce.
7. Revive eyes. Place chilled cucumber slices on the eyes is a visual beauty cliche, but it really helps to reduce puffiness and swelling.
8. short cancer. Reduce your risk of several cucumber, including in your diet cancers. Several studies show its potential in the fight against cancer.
9. Stabilizes blood pressure. Patients in blood pressure everyone testifies that eating cucumber helps in bringing fast relief.
10. Refreshes the mouth. fresh cucumber juice and heal the sick gums, leaving the mouth feel good.
11. It helps in digestion.Chewing cucumber gives the jaws of a good workout, and fiber is ideal for digestion.
12. Alisa hair and nails. Silica, mineral marvel in cucumber makes your hair and stronger nails and brighter.
13 Relieves muscle and joint pain. All vitamins and minerals in cucumber a powerful enemy of muscle and joint pain.
14 It keeps kidneys in shape. Cucumber reduces levels of uric acid in the system, keeping them happy kidneys.
15 Good for diabetics. Patients with diabetes can enjoy the cucumber while reaping the health benefits: cucumber contains a hormone the cells of the pancreas needs to make insulin.
16 Lowers cholesterol. A compound called sterols in cucumber helps reduce bad cholesterol.
Share this post with your Friends on
RELATED POSTS FOR YOU
NOTE:- After making your comment, wait a bit for our moderators to get it approved before it can be displayed.