Atiku dares Buhari to answer 14 questions his about his administration
Posted by Iheme Edmond On October 11, 2018
Former vice president, Atiku Abubakar, has launched the #BuhariChallenge, with 14 questions to President Muhammadu Buhari on the achievements of his administration.
The Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation, released a statement in which it accused the Buhari administration and the All Progressives Congress (APC) of being “very idle of late, which explains their abandonment of the vital duties of running the government in order to focus on hurling insults and false accusations on the Presidential candidate of the PDP, Atiku Abubakar”.
He urged the Buhari Campaign Organisation to take the #BuhariChallenge and answer the following questions;
· Name one project initiated, started and completed in the last three years by the Buhari administration.
· Name one youth in President Buhari’s cabinet.
· Name one campaign promise President Buhari has kept.
· Name one Southerner heading a National Intelligence Agency under Buhari.
· Name one terrorist arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned by the Buhari administration.
· Name one Buhari government official arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned by the Buhari administration over
their many budget padding scandals.
· Name one member of the Buhari administration fingered in corruption that was fired, arrested and currently facing
· Name one former President or Head of State that has not been blamed by President Buhari for the precarious state
of the economy he led us into.
· Name one year that Nigeria’s GDP grew faster than her population under Buhari (for 16 years of PDP
administrations, Nigeria’s GDP always grew faster than population growth).
· Name the initiatives the Buhari government has put in place to address Nigeria being named the world headquarters
for extreme poverty under Buhari.
· Name one initiative the Buhari government has put in place to address Nigeria having the world’s highest number
of out of school children (13.2 million according to the United Nations Children Fund).
· Name the date the Ogoni cleanup will begin.
· Name what President Buhari has done with the ₦13 trillion loans he has taken in 3 years (compared to the ₦6
trillion borrowed by the PDP in 16 years).
· Name the real owners of the Ikoyi Apartment billions.
Share this post with your Friends on
RELATED POSTS FOR YOU
NOTE:- After making your comment, wait a bit for our moderators to get it approved before it can be displayed.