We are glad to inform you of the ongoing Nigeria Police Academy Academic & Non-academic Staff Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies online registration which started from 29th January 2019 and will end on 12th March, 2019. If you are looking for lecturing job vacancies in Nigeria this year 2019 then here is an opportunity you shouldn’t miss as Nigeria Police Academy Academic are currently recruiting Academic & Non-academic Staff.
So if you are looking for Nigeria police recruitment 2019 job vacancies application or guide on how to apply/register then read further. This Guide explains everything concerning NPF Academy Academic & Non-academic Staff recruitment 2019 job vacancies form.
Here is the procedures for ongoing Police recruitment 2019 job vacancies in Nigeria 2019/2020 will start soon.
The Nigerian Police (NP) is the principal law enforcement agency in Nigeria with a staff strength of about 400,000. There are currently plans to increase the force to 670,000 through the Nigeria police recruitment 2018 exercise. This recruitment will add new recruits to the existing staffs.
The Academy, located at Kilometre 45 Kano – Maiduguri Road was established as a model security training institution, internationally respected for the quality of its training and the excellence of its academic standard. The Academy runs two programmes simultaneously (Academic and Professional Police training) leading to the award of a bachelor’s degree.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following Academic, Technical and Technologist staff vacancies below:
1.) Professor (Science)
2.) Professor (Law)
3.) Professor (Humanities)
4.) Professor (Social and Management Sciences)
5.) Reader (Social and Management Sciences)
6.) Reader (Humanities)
7.) Reader (Law)
8.) Reader (Science)
9.) Senior Lecturer (Science)
10.) Senior Lecturer (Law)
11.) Senior Lecturer (Humanities)
12.) Senior Lecturer (Social and Management Sciences)
13.) Lecturer I (Social and Management Sciences)
14.) Lecturer I (Humanities)
15.) Lecturer I (Law)
16.) Lecturer I (Science)
17.) Law Librarian
18.) Technical Officer
19.) Senior Technical Officer
20.) Senior Technologist
21.) Technologist I
Table of Contents
Nigeria Police Academy Academic & Non-academic Staff Recruitment 2019 Application Form Requirements
- Every candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Every applicant should possess a valid identity card. It can be your driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- A successful candidate must have school certificate.
- Evidence of scholarly publications in reputable local and international journals.
- Applicants must possess B.Sc or HND in relevant field from a recognised university or its equivalent with at least 3 years cognate experience.
- Possession of relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
You have to note that Nigeria Police Academy Academic & Non-academic Staff Recruitment 2019 is currently available.
Related Searches to Nigeria Police Academy Academic & Non-academic Staff Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies.
- 2019/2020 police force recruitment form
- Nigeria police recruitment 2019
Nigeria police form 2019
is Nigeria police 2019 recruitment form out
Nigeria police force 2019 news live update
Qualified Nigerians will be trained to become an officer of the law into the blow category;
- Police Constable
NPF Requirements for Police Constables FOR BOTH SPECIALISTS & GENERAL DUTY Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes in WAEC or its equivalent in not more than 2 sittings.
How to Apply For Nigeria Police Academy Academic & Non-academic Staff Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies
Interested and qualified candidates are to attach to their Applications, twenty (20) typewritten copies of their Curriculum Vitae, giving the details in the following order:
- Full Name with Surname underlined.
- Date and place of Birth
- State of Origin/local Government
- Nationality & how acquired
- Marital Status
- Number & ages of children
- Current Postal Address including telephone number & E-mail
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- Academic/professional qualifications obtained with dates
- Membership of Professional Bodies/Associations
- Honours and Distinctions (If any)
- Academic/Scholarly publications (in standard format)
- Conferences Attended/Papers presented with dates
- Previous Employment(s) and Post(s) held with dates
- Present Employment including status and salary, duties and any other experience.
- Name, Phone Numbers. and addresses of three (3) Referees (Employer, Educational and Personal) who are to forward confidential reports on them directly to the Registrar via the address below.
Applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelope with the inscription of the post for which you are applying on the top left hand corner addressed and sent to:
Nigeria Police Academy Wudil,
P.O. Box 14830,
Kindly note that Nigeria Police Academy Academic & Non-academic Staff Recruitment 2019 application is free of charge.
If you want to receive regular update on Nigeria Police Academy Academic & Non-academic Staff Recruitment 2019/2020, kindly drop your comment on the comment box below.